2. What is your favorite piece of clothing? American Apparel t-shirt
3. If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title would be? “But You’re Just a Kid!”
4. What did you want to be when you were 12 years old? I wanted to be a sports announcer.
5. What is your favorite language other than your own native language? That would have to be…Canadian.
6. What is the last book you read and why did you choose it? “Mental Floss: History of the World.” I wanted something light, but informative. Great book!
7. What was in your high school locker? A paring knife. Today, I would be expelled for that. But, I had braces back then and I used it to cut my pears into slices.
8. If you had a band, what would you name it? “We’re the Other Guys.”
9. What is your favorite weird food combination? I’m Norwegian. We don’t do weird food combinations.
10. Tell us two truths and one lie about yourself. I love my wife. I love Glenn Beck. I love my kids.